"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, itâ€™s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
Description: Senior Beauty Therapist/ Somatologist - 5* Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa - Kempton Park
We are looking for an exceptional spa therapist with a stable work history, excellent verbal and written references, fully qualified with international qualifications as well as a minimum of 2 year experience working at 5* spa's.
Working hours: Hospitality industry working hours, including some weekends
Skills/Requirements: & Experience
2 year Diploma or other relevant official training in somatology
Knowledge of world-class spa standards
Product knowledge an advantage.
2 year Experience
Reflexology & aromatherapy
Manicures & Pedicures, Gel application an advantage
A wide range of massage techniques
ONLY If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply, please send your CV in a Word document, including a professional profile picture and written references with your application.
· Reference: LS-75494-2804 · Salary: Industry related basic, dep on exp., plus commission on sales and treatments · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 28 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Spa
Luxury hotel requires a Spa Manager responsible for managing all aspects of the facility to successfully achieve sales goals and profitability.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS Achievement driven (results driven) Flexibility Customer Service orientated Leadership Attention to detail Knowledge industry Quality Management Minimum 2 (two) years of demonstrative successful experience managing a Spa. Proven ability to lead, motivate and work as a team. Excellent communication skills. Excellent professional references from prior employment required. Full knowledge of professional Spa organisations, services, retail and inventory systems. Strong administrative, computer and management skills with the demonstrated ability to make decisions work independently and generate ideas. Leading and coordinating regularly scheduled staff and training meetings Meeting the budgets and financial goals of the business and specifically the Spa Leading, motivating and coaching staff to achieve service and retail goals, follow protocols and procedures, and exceed guest expectations All aspects of human resource functions and employee reviews, conflict resolution and documentation Maintaining a fully staffed facility by recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training staff Coordinating all orientation and training functions for new and existing staff members Ensuring that staff is fully knowledgeable on the use and benefits of services, products, programs, marketing and promotions Maintaining the facilities operation and training manuals Accounting functions such as cash-up procedures, payroll preparation, purchases, orders, stock take, budget control etc. Maintain and coordinate equipment and facility maintenance Inventory, ordering, stocking and control Provide excellent customer service and monitor guest feedback Follow up on guest comments and requests Preparing spreadsheets and reports and updating of Spa software for all staff schedules Oversight of facility scheduling and efficient reservation booking Internal marketing, promotions and merchandising functions of the business with assistance from the marketing department Perform retail and sales services Perform phone and front desk reservations Any other duties that may be required form the Managing Director Act as Duty Manager when required
· Reference: LS-75390-44 · Salary: R18 000 - R22 000 ctc · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Hotel
Doha region This facilities management company runs various residences and offices for clients. They seek a staff member to work in a female only gym. You will assist with training programs
FEMALE ONLY FOR FEMALE GYM Good knowledge of written and spoken English. Minimum of 2 years in a similar position. Daily operation of a gym. Ensure the cleanliness of the Gym equipments and machinery. Ensures that the equipment functional in good state. Proper guidance and assist to Gym members for daily workout. Knowledge of handling documentation such as daily and weekly records.
· Reference: LS-75390-23 · Salary: +/ - 7,500 + 750 monthly bonus .free accom , flights, visas etc .all meals · Country: United Arab Emirates · Province: · Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Catering Company
Hotel looking for an Assistant Spa Manager who will stand in for the Spa Manager inn his or her absence
Tertiary Qualification in Cosmetology, Somatology or similar. I year management experience in a spa.
Job responsibilities include
· Provide input into and helps to execute Spa business plan consistent with the annual business/marketing plan of the Hotel.
· Assists in monitoring departmental expenditures, prepare justification for budget variations, and projected increases for new projects.
· Assist to promoting and developing a team-oriented philosophy stressing the importance for providing unparalleled commitment to excellence in service.
· Assist to ensuring that all reports associated with the department are accurate and produced on time.
· Maintains excellent relationships with Hotel and outside spa guests.
· Fully familiarised with all hotel and company policies, as well as hotel programmes offered such as Loyalty programmes, audit and service measurement programmes and merit awards.
· Participate in company and hotel induction-and refresher programmes.
· Demonstrate exceptional level of professionalism, maturity and emotional intelligence at all times
· Assist in assessing the training requirements of the functions as managed and implements regular training programmes.
· Participate in the research, development, evaluation, and implementation of new products, services, technology, and processes to ensure a competitive position in anticipation of changing guest needs within the dynamic hospitality environment.
· Stay current, knowledgeable, and abreast of the latest in industry equipment, technology, and techniques.
· Assist to evaluating staffing levels in accordance with business demand, providing recommendations for adjustments whenever possible.
· Provide input into and help executing the development, implementation, and measurement of guest service standards consistent with the Company’s Standards and brand attributes.
· Assist in monitoring, documenting, and notifying the General Manager of any problems that may impact or jeopardise the achievement of current future departmental objectives.
· Be knowledgeable of Department and Hotel goals.
· Assist to resolving issues immediately and follow up to ensure the guest satisfaction.
· Be knowledgeable of Hotel information to answer guest inquiries.
· Assist to identifying and reporting defects throughout the Hotel.
· Assist to ensuring Hotel property and equipment is properly used and maintained.
· Protect and utilise Hotel assets in a responsible and professional manner.
· Supervise Spa staff to ensure they adhere and enforce company and departmental policies and procedures.
· Assist in coordinating and conducting performance appraisals of Spa staff in accordance with property and company guidelines.
· Share responsibility for the effective operation of all Hotel systems pertaining to the operation of the Spa.
· Assist to scheduling staff duties and drawing of staff rosters.
· Performs additional duties, which may be required or as requested by the Spa Manager and / or General Manager.
· Attends regular meetings with other management members as defined by the Spa / General Manager to facilitate the smooth running of the department and the rest of the Hotel.
· Share accountability for the maintenance of all standards in the department at all times.
· Assist to monitoring and measuring staff productivity in order to control resource planning in alignment with revenue streams.
· Contributes to ensuring proper records and filing systems are kept within all Departments.
· Serves on hotel committees as determined by the Spa manager and / or general manager
· Reference: LS-75390-07 · Salary: R10 000 ctc · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Hotel
We are currently looking for a mature and experienced professional female Therapist to join our team at Kayamawa Lodge on Likoma Island for 2017 season. The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years work experience preferably in the Hotel Industry and essential Degrees in Massage/Beauty Therapy. Must be able to adapt to living in a remote location and be able to fully commit to a 10 month season starting end of March till 5th January 2018. Excellent Massage skills required as well as great communication skills with guests. Must be also able to assist Lodge Managers on a daily basis with assigned tasks. Kayamawa is an award winning Lodge and we require a Therapist who is able to deliver a polished and professional service so each guest feels pampered.
This is a single live-in position only.
Accommodation, Food and Flights and work permit included
Please attach a full CV, Cover Letter and Head and Shoulders photos.
Only experience candidate will be considered.
Massages - Swedish, Aromotheraphy, Deep Tissue, Back, Neck and Shoulders, Foot Massage
Reflexology - a plus but not essential
Nail Painting, Manicures and Pedicures
Spa Menu Design and Planning as well as introducing Signature Treatments for Guests.
Assist Lodge Managers with daily admin duties and guest relations.
Driving License Essential.
· Reference: LS-75342-1306 · Salary: $850 per month - neg depending on Experience. Accommodation and Food Inc · Country: Malawi · Province: · Date Posted: 13 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Spa
A 5* Game Lodge and Spa situated on a reserve near Hoedspruit in Mpumalanga.
Meet & greet guests. Keep treatment rooms up to an acceptable standard. Carry out checks to ensure that treatment rooms and wider spa areas are clean, well stocked with equipment and products, safe and hygienic. Able to create a calm environment where guests can relax. Treatments include Massages, Facials, Manicures and Pedicures. Perform reception duties - answering phone, booking appointments, assisting reception when needed. Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service to all guests at all times providing a high standard of customer care.
Excellent communication skills, Self-motivated and Professional.
Grade 12. Min 2 years Spa Therapist experience. ITEC, SAAHSP, CIDESCO qualification essential.
· Reference: LS-75320-1011 · Salary: R5 000 per month plus commission · Country: South Africa · Province: Mpumalanga · Date Posted: 10 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Spa
A Lodge on the Vaalkopdam in Brits / Rustenburg, North West, is looking for a Spa Therapist to join their team. The ideal candidate would be responsible for Spa Treatments & Hygiene of the Spa, assisting the Lodge Manager with daily duties, Checking in guests, Hosting of Guests during meal times, stock takes & creating spa packages & specials to increase Spa revenue. It is further essential that this person should have a valid driver's license and willing and able to Live-In and be 100% comfortable with the arrangements surrounding it which includes working Shifts. 10% Commission on treatments & retail.
Skills/Requirements: DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Spa Treatments & Hygiene of Spa
Assisting the Lodge Manager with allocated daily tasks
Check in of Guests
Hosting of Guests during Meal times
Stock Take & Stock Management of the Spa
Creating Packages & Specials to increase Spa Revenue
EDUCATION / SKILLS REQUIREMENT / WORK EXPERIENCE
Relevant product and treatment training and or qualifications
1-3 years plus experience in the running of a Spa essential
Ability/Willingness to Learn
Ability to work under pressure and be list/task orientated
Commission added to Salary.
· Reference: LS-75294-0707 · Salary: R4 500 - R6 500 · Country: South Africa · Province: North West Province · Date Posted: 07 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Description: A stunning 5* luxury safari lodge situated in the Kruger National Park is now searching for a
Relief Spa Therapist & Front of House Manager (combined position).
The primary position held will be that of Front of House Manager and when the spa is busy or the main therapist is on their days off, the successful candidate will need to step in to assist in the Spa.
When on Spa duty the candidate needs to be self-motivated to sell their treatments and keep the spa busy.
Massages are the most popular treatments so you must have a good stamina in this area.
**The lodge will provide training to the right candidate for the Front of House duties.
Skills/Requirements: MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
Relevant Spa Therapist qualifications
Practical working experience as a Spa Therapist
Some Front of house experience
Word and excel knowledge
Res request booking system - advantage but not essential
Good command of the English language - verbally and in writing
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION:
Check in / out of Guests
Management of the housekeeping department
Ability to allocate tasks to others
General admin duties
Curio shop sales and stocking thereof
Candidate must have an eye for detail
Must be happy to work with children as this is a child friendly lodge
MINIMUM - MAXIMUM NEGOTIABLE SALARY:
(Dependent on experience, qualifications and suitability)
R5 000 - R5 500 possibly negotiable for the right person
Please advise your minimum to maximum salary expectation
Accommodation - Single, en suite
Uniform and laundry thereof daily
10% commissions on treatments
Gratuities from Guests
There is a pool in the staff quarters for the staff
Rooms are serviced weekly
LEAVE / WORK CYCLE:
6 weeks on, 2 weeks off
· Reference: LS-75286-0606 · Salary: R5 000 â€“ R5 500 possibly negotiable for the right person · Country: South Africa · Province: Mpumalanga · Date Posted: 06 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 12
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
House Keeping Manager - Houghton
Salary: Dep on exp. A 4 Star Boutique Hotel is looking for an energetic Housekeeping Manager with an exceptional eye for detail and experience in 4/5 star Guest Houses/Hotels. Must have held this position previously for at least 5 years. Read More & apply
Front Office And Reservations - Hartbeespoortdam
Salary: R5 000 dep on exp. We need someone with good people and telephone skills to handle telephone, walk ins and email booking enquiries, as well as other FOH functions.Read More...
Field Guide - Johannesburg/Kruger
Salary: Neg dep on exp and qualifications. Safari operator requires permanent FGASA level 1 guides to conduct guided vehicle safaris in National Parks and in a big 5 environment.Read More...
Senior Chef - Stanford
Salary: Dep on experience. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef who is enthusiastic, hard working with a passion for creating exciting food.Read More...
Direct Sales Consultant - Cape Town City Centre
Salary:Dep on Experience + Comm. One of the largest Adventure Tour Companies in Africa is seek a dynamic and experienced person to join their vibrant team of DIRECT SALES consultants. Read More...