"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, itâ€™s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
An upmarket Hotel located in Midrand.
General Assistant F&B Management duties will apply. Previous experience within similar position is essential.
Medical Aid and Provident Fund Contributions, Late and Night Shift Allowance.
Strong Cost controls. Good F&B Controls and Experience within hotels. Fully literate with the ability to read, formulate and understand departmental stats, financial statements, reports. Ability to work shifts: morning, evening and late shifts. Exceptional computer literacy with specific efficiency's on MARSHA, GRAM, Opera, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Grade 12 (Matric. ) Relevant Hospitality Management Diploma/Degree/Qualification will prove an advantage.
· Reference: LS-75457-2110 · Salary: R10 500 - R11 750 · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 21 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Hotel
Busy city hotel requires an experienced Hotel Restaurant Manager
Must have formal hospitality qualifications and experience in Hotel Restaurants. Must be a peoples person with an extrovert personality and must have strong people development skills and be a team leader Afrikaans a serious advantage. Position Urgent. AA POSITION
· Reference: LS-75390-39 · Salary: R12 000 - R20 000 neg exp · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Hotel
Country Hotel requires an Assistant Food and Beverage manager
· National Diploma in Hospitality/Food and Beverage Management or similar qualification would be advantageous.
· 3 years’ experience in a similar role – preferably within a 5* property.
· Must be GUEST and service driven
· Ability to work accurately under pressure
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Time management skills is essential
· Computer Literacy is essential (Micros, Opera, Word and Excel)
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Well groomed, presentable and professional manner
· Reference: LS-75390-02 · Salary: R12 000 ctc · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Hotel
Maintain 95% TPAM practices fir restaurant financial controls.
Plan, forecast and budget the revenues and cost for the outlet.
Ensure smooth running of the department daily.
Conduct daily briefing with the associates and supervise the following: Restaurant set up,
and mise-place, reservations, restaurant inventory (supplies, perishables, liquor etc.)
Achieve an LQA & Richey Audit score of 85% or above for the assigned restaurant.
Work with the restaurant manager, F&B director & chef on menu planning and pricing.
Plan and organize various food festivals, restaurant promotions or special occasions.
Prepare monthly reports on the performance of the outlet.
Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
Recruitment and performance appraisal & management of associates in the department.
Hotel school management.
2-3 years in a similar position.
· Reference: LS-75390-06 · Salary: Negotiable · Country: South Africa · Province: Western Cape · Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Hotel
Flagship Corporate contract .State of the art staff feeding restaurants /canteen . A la carte restaurant , burger bars etc etc.. you will oversee the whole client contract ..You must develop a very high standard , control staff costs , wastage etc .ie run the business within budgets , liaise directly with main client , offer good front of hosue service working with newly appointed executive chef .
Diploma in Hotel management . Hotel restaurant and F&B background .Strong skills to manage a multi national staff crew .Good IR skills . Cost management ability . you will be fully responsible for all outlets that this client has
· Reference: LS-75390-29 · Salary: R22 000 - R24,000 + R5 000 - R7 000 bonus flights , accom etc · Country: United Arab Emirates · Province: · Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Catering Company
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 1234
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
House Keeping Manager - Houghton
Salary: Dep on exp. A 4 Star Boutique Hotel is looking for an energetic Housekeeping Manager with an exceptional eye for detail and experience in 4/5 star Guest Houses/Hotels. Must have held this position previously for at least 5 years. Read More & apply
Front Office And Reservations - Hartbeespoortdam
Salary: R5 000 dep on exp. We need someone with good people and telephone skills to handle telephone, walk ins and email booking enquiries, as well as other FOH functions.Read More...
Field Guide - Johannesburg/Kruger
Salary: Neg dep on exp and qualifications. Safari operator requires permanent FGASA level 1 guides to conduct guided vehicle safaris in National Parks and in a big 5 environment.Read More...
Senior Chef - Stanford
Salary: Dep on experience. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef who is enthusiastic, hard working with a passion for creating exciting food.Read More...
Direct Sales Consultant - Cape Town City Centre
Salary:Dep on Experience + Comm. One of the largest Adventure Tour Companies in Africa is seek a dynamic and experienced person to join their vibrant team of DIRECT SALES consultants. Read More...