"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
Luxury lodge situated on pristine reserve seeks Junior Spa Therapist to join their team. Duties include: Welcoming guests upon arrival and assisting with lodge orientation. The Spa Therapist will market spa treatments available and perform various therapies on an In-room basis. She will also market retail spa therapy products available. Additional ad hoc duties include assisting with Housekeeping (room checks and delegation of duties within the department). Related administration applies.
What you need to apply for this position:
Grade 12; Formal qualification in Somatology or similar. Minimum of 1 years previous working experience (Practical training will be considered) with preference being given to candidates with previous Spa Therapy experience within the Luxury lodge sector. Must be computer literate on MS Office suite.
· Reference: LS-77175-1108 · Salary: R4 500.00 Live in · Country: South Africa · Province: Limpopo · Date Posted: 11 Sep 2017 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Luxury lodge operating two satellite camps seeks suitably qualified and experienced Snr Spa Manager to join their team and oversee Spa and related staff. Duties include management of spa, co-ordination of therapists, marketing of treatments and spa facilities to guests, hostess duties, stock management, related financial duties and reporting thereon. The successful incumbent will be involved in performing spa treatments and therapies as well, as this is not a solely management based position.
What you need to apply for this position:
Grade 12, formal qualification in Somatology or similar, Minimum of 3 years previous working experience in Spa Management/ Spa Supervision within luxury lodge sector/ Boutique Hotels. Computer literate on MS Office suite.
· Reference: LS-77060-3111 · Salary: R8 000 - R10 000 Live in · Country: South Africa · Province: Limpopo · Date Posted: 31 Aug 2017 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Award winning 5 Star game lodge is seeking a dynamic lady to assist with the opening, implementation and management of this new spa that will be opening shortly. Experience in Spa management will be required and knowledge in marketing will be beneficial.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS NEAR TOM BOURKE IN LIMPOPO, BEFORE SENDING YOUR CV YOU MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE!
1. Must be computer literate
2. Must lead by example
3. Must be an excellent sales person
4. Have a strong record of training and leading people
5. Must have at least 5 years Spa Management experience
6. Must be proactive and always look for new opportunities to increase the overall wellness of the spa
7. Must have excellent product knowledge of various spa products
8. Must be able to work under pressure
9. Must be sales and target driven and must be able to motivate therapists to reach targets
10. Previous experience with the opening and implementation of a spa would be beneficial
· Reference: LS-76930-1108 · Salary: Negotiable · Country: South Africa · Province: Limpopo · Date Posted: 11 Aug 2017 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Description: SPA MANAGER REQUIRED IN HOEDSPRUIT (LIVE IN)
Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
Management experience of a team of Beauty Therapists for at least 2 years
Beauty Therapy International Qualification or equivalent.
Hands-on with treatments
Single persons only- No pets.
You will need to reside in LIMPOPOor be willing to relocate
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Your details will be held for future vacancies.
· Reference: LS-76866-0709 · Salary: Dep on exp (live In) · Country: South Africa · Province: Limpopo · Date Posted: 07 Aug 2017 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 1
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Housekeeper Supervisor - Hoedspruit
Salary: Dep on expSupervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in lodge as well as tidiness and to ensure standards of hygiene are maintained throughout the lodge.. Read More & apply
Front Office And Reservations - Hartbeespoortdam
Salary: R5 000 dep on exp. We need someone with good people and telephone skills to handle telephone, walk ins and email booking enquiries, as well as other FOH functions.Read More...
Field Guide - Johannesburg/Kruger
Salary: Neg dep on exp and qualifications. Safari operator requires permanent FGASA level 1 guides to conduct guided vehicle safaris in National Parks and in a big 5 environment.Read More...
Senior Chef - Stanford
Salary: Dep on experience. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef who is enthusiastic, hard working with a passion for creating exciting food.Read More...
Direct Sales Consultant - Cape Town City Centre
Salary:Dep on Experience + Comm. One of the largest Adventure Tour Companies in Africa is seek a dynamic and experienced person to join their vibrant team of DIRECT SALES consultants. Read More...