· Telephone & Radio switchboard answer & monitor daily
· Lodge guest arrival / departure sheet plan daily
· Communicating with rangers, kitchen, maintenance & housekeeping departments where needed about Guest relations/requests.
· Check In Lists/Indemnity prepare for guests
· Check out Bills prepare for guests
· Office presentation kept neat & suitable for guests reception at all times
· Assisting guests with printing, enquiries or other similar type requests.
· Room checks and Guests check in / out when needed.
· Ordering of office & spa supplies.
· Beverage Ordering, GRV’S, daily sales monitoring and stocktaking
· Preparing & Hosting Sundowners as per monthly shift schedule.
· Performing wellness treatments as required by guests, such as massages, aromatherapy, facials, pedicures & manicure’s. Max 1 – 2 treatments per day in busy periods
Requirements for this position:
· Grade 12
· 1 – 2 years experience in Spa & Lodge Industry
· 2- 3 years training in Somatology as well as a Cedisco/ITEC International Certificate an advantage.
- Code 08 licence with valid PDP
- Must be well spoken and presentable
- Be mature & professional with sober habits
Salary: R5 500.00 per month CTC + (10% commission on spa treatments/spa products)
Live in with all meals, accommodation & uniforms.
Leave Cycle: 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off
· Reference: LS-74967-0302
· Salary: dep on exp LIVE IN
· Country: South Africa
· Province: Limpopo
· Date Posted: 03 Jan 2017
· Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge