"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, itâ€™s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
Busy city hotel requires an experienced Hotel Restaurant Manager
Must have formal hospitality qualifications and experience in Hotel Restaurants. Must be a peoples person with an extrovert personality and must have strong people development skills and be a team leader Afrikaans a serious advantage. Position Urgent. AA POSITION
· Reference: LS-75390-39 · Salary: R12 000 - R20 000 neg exp · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Hotel
Country Hotel requires an Assistant Food and Beverage manager
· National Diploma in Hospitality/Food and Beverage Management or similar qualification would be advantageous.
· 3 years’ experience in a similar role – preferably within a 5* property.
· Must be GUEST and service driven
· Ability to work accurately under pressure
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
· Time management skills is essential
· Computer Literacy is essential (Micros, Opera, Word and Excel)
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Well groomed, presentable and professional manner
· Reference: LS-75390-02 · Salary: R12 000 ctc · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Hotel
Jhb - Upmarket, trendy hotel seeks a Food and Beverage Supervisor who is young at heart, a high energy individual who is good at motivating other staff and passion to serve.
· Formal hotel management qualification will be highly advantageous
· 2 years relevant experience in a similar position
· Computer literacy with special focus on Micros, Opera, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
· Needs to be able to work shifts
· Must be a TEAM player
· Knowledge regarding food safety and general hygiene
· Be extremely passionate for this industry, have a positive attitude and have the ability to think out of the box
· Fully literate and numerate (able to perform relative calculations, statistics and be able to interpret basic accounts and financial statements / reports / invoices)
· Must be able to maintain physical stamina to personally supervise areas of responsibility.
· Assertiveness, patience and good organizational skills
· Reference: LS-75144-17 · Salary: 8000 · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 30 Jan 2017 · Employer type: Hotel
Jhb - Busy , trendy hotel is looking for an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Matric, formal Hotel management diploma (highly advantageous) and at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar position.
Exceptional computer literacy with special focus on Micros, Opera, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Valid Driver’s license.
Be contactable afterhours to assist in periods of high demand or in case of an emergency.
Ability to work shifts: morning, evening and late shifts.
Be extremely passionate for this industry, have a positive attitude and have the ability to think out of the box.
Fully literate and numerate (able to perform relative calculations, statistics and be able to interpret basic accounts and financial statements / reports / invoices).
Have the ability to forecast periods of high demand and be available during such periods.
Must be able to maintain physical stamina to personally supervise areas of responsibility.
Have a vast knowledge regarding food safety and general hygiene.
Assertiveness, patience and good organizational skills.
Knowledge regarding food safety and general hygiene
TEAM player with a positive attitude
· Reference: LS-75144-01 · Salary: R12 000 - R14 000 · Country: South Africa · Province: Gauteng · Date Posted: 30 Jan 2017 · Employer type: Hotel
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 1
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Spa Therapist - Beach Lodge Malawi
Salary: $850 Dep on exp + accom & meals Kayamawa Lodge on Likoma Island is currently looking for a mature and experienced professional female Therapist to join their team for the 2017 season. Read More & apply
Front Office And Reservations - Hartbeespoortdam
Salary: R5 000 dep on exp. We need someone with good people and telephone skills to handle telephone, walk ins and email booking enquiries, as well as other FOH functions.Read More...
Field Guide - Johannesburg/Kruger
Salary: Neg dep on exp and qualifications. Safari operator requires permanent FGASA level 1 guides to conduct guided vehicle safaris in National Parks and in a big 5 environment.Read More...
Senior Chef - Stanford
Salary: Dep on experience. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef who is enthusiastic, hard working with a passion for creating exciting food.Read More...
Direct Sales Consultant - Cape Town City Centre
Salary:Dep on Experience + Comm. One of the largest Adventure Tour Companies in Africa is seek a dynamic and experienced person to join their vibrant team of DIRECT SALES consultants. Read More...