"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
The Junior Assistant General Manager (GM) Couple is responsible for the day-to-day management of the allocated division and its staff. They have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning and organising their department.
The Departments are:
Maintenance / Events / Game Ranging
Front of House/ Spa / Admin and Accounts
The managers must pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests' needs and expectations. Business and people management are equally important elements.
Skills/Requirements: Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- General education related to hospitality, on middle management level.
- At least 3-5 years' experience within the hotel/lodge/ property industry.
- Excellent written English and copy-writing skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with several hotel operation systems
- Skilful in project planning/ tasks and able to prioritize projects/ tasks.
- Highly managerial capacities
- Highly organized and efficient individual
- Pro-active and result driven Flexible
- Both team player and captain (hands-on)
- Ability to adapt vision and proven flexibility
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in planning, resource allocation, leadership, and coordination of people and resources.
- Public Safety and Security — Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Possible night shifts
- Weekend, Sunday and public holiday shifts. Only COUPLES to Apply
· Reference: LS-76592-1107 · Salary: 15,000 Couple (7,500 each) · Country: South Africa · Province: KwaZulu-Natal · Date Posted: 11 Jul 2017 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Kendrick Recruitment have an exciting position for a dynamic Management Couple at a luxury award winning 5* Lodge situated in KZN. We are looking for a couple with a strong focus on hospitality as both these roles will be guest facing. We are looking for a couple with previous 5* experience in Front of house/Operations of a boutique Lodge.
Ability to compliment each other and continue to maintain and develop the standards achieved currently by the lodge.
Team work is a must for this role as well as the ability to compliment each other and continue to maintain and develop the standards achieved currently by the lodge.
This position is live in and package is negotiable DOE. Please send your CV's, Salary expectations, references and profile photo through today. Good Luck!
· Reference: LS-76453-3012 · Salary: Highly Negotiable · Country: South Africa · Province: KwaZulu-Natal · Date Posted: 30 Jun 2017 · Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 1
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Housekeeper Supervisor - Hoedspruit
Salary: Dep on expSupervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in lodge as well as tidiness and to ensure standards of hygiene are maintained throughout the lodge.. Read More & apply
Front Office And Reservations - Hartbeespoortdam
Salary: R5 000 dep on exp. We need someone with good people and telephone skills to handle telephone, walk ins and email booking enquiries, as well as other FOH functions.Read More...
Field Guide - Johannesburg/Kruger
Salary: Neg dep on exp and qualifications. Safari operator requires permanent FGASA level 1 guides to conduct guided vehicle safaris in National Parks and in a big 5 environment.Read More...
Senior Chef - Stanford
Salary: Dep on experience. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef who is enthusiastic, hard working with a passion for creating exciting food.Read More...
Direct Sales Consultant - Cape Town City Centre
Salary:Dep on Experience + Comm. One of the largest Adventure Tour Companies in Africa is seek a dynamic and experienced person to join their vibrant team of DIRECT SALES consultants. Read More...