Hotel Property Group
Looking for a BEE candidate, with three to five years spa experience.
The successful candidate will over see three spa's
- Answer telephone calls, provide accurate information to clients, taking accurate messages, greeting customers and scheduling appointments
- Keep the reception area clean and conducive for clients as they wait for their turn to be attended too
- Introduce new beauty products to clients and educate them on their uses and benefits
- Keep clients updated on currently available promotions and discounts in services offered in the Spa
- Process payments from clients for services ordered from the spa
- Keep register of long and existing clients for them to enjoy benefits given to loyal customers
- Give appointments to clients on specific days
- Open and close the spa at the appropriate time
- Ensure that the front desk is clean and organized for free movement
- Assist in getting client feedback on level of services delivered in order to improve on service delivery
- Inform staff members of appointments that have been cancelled by clients, and also alert staff members of the arrival of clients who come without prior appointments
- Manage the visitor register to keep record of people who visit the spa on a daily basis
- Receive customer complaints and feedback and direct them to appropriate offices for resolution.
- Giving tours of the spa facility.
- Conduct stock takes
Good human relations Excellent phone etiquette Possess strong knowledge of how computers work, as well as the ability to use MS office package to process and store information Excellent multitasking skills to successfully handle several assignments together Possess strong organizational skills required for achieving efficiency on the job Good knowledge of beauty products to be able to promote them to clients Excellent communication skills needed for effective discussions with clients to promote the spa's products and services to them.
Matric. Formal Spa qualifications.
· Reference: LS-75028-1108
· Salary: R10 000 - R15 000 negotiable
· Country: South Africa
· Province: KwaZulu-Natal
· Date Posted: 11 Jan 2017
· Employer type: Hotel