The Junior Assistant General Manager (GM) Couple is responsible for the day-to-day management of the allocated division and its staff. They have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning and organising their department
The Departments are
Maintnance / Events / Game Ranging
Frount of House/ Spa / Admin and Accoutns
The managers must pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests' needs and expectations. Business and people management are equally important elements
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• General education related to hospitality, on middle management level.
• At least 5 years’ experience within the hotel/lodge/ property industry.
• Excellent written English and copy-writing skills.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Experience with several hotel operation systems
• Skillful in project planning/ tasks and able to prioritize projects/ tasks.
• Highly managerial capacities
• Highly organized and efficient individual
• Pro-active and result driven Flexible
• Both team player and captain (hands-on)
• Ability to adapt vision and proven flexibility
· Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in planning, resource allocation, leadership, and coordination of people and resources.
· Public Safety and Security — Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Possible night shifts
- Weekend, Sunday and public holiday shifts
· Reference: LS-75657-2003
· Salary: 12000-15000
· Country: South Africa
· Province: KwaZulu-Natal
· Date Posted: 20 Mar 2017
· Employer type: Game Farm & Lodge