"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, itâ€™s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
Rustenburg - Country Hotel requires a Food and Beverage Manager
· Grade 12 (Matric or equivalent), formal hotel management qualification and at least 2 years’ experience in the same or a similar position.
· Exceptional computer literacy with special focus on POS, Opera, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
· Excellent communication skills in English, written, verbal and telephone etiquette
· Fully literate and numerate (able to perform relative calculations, statistics and be able to interpret / compile accounts and financial statements / budgets / forecasts / trading summaries / reports / invoices)
· A high level of leadership and motivational skills
· Must be GUEST service driven, dynamic and resourceful, extremely passionate for this industry, a TEAM player with a positive attitude
· Must be able to maintain physical stamina to personally supervise all areas of responsibility
· Flexibility to work shifts: morning, evening and late shifts
· Time and resource management, planning and organizational skills are essential
· Assertiveness, patience, self-disciplined & attention to detail
· Ability to work accurately under pressure
· Have a vast knowledge regarding food safety and general hygiene
· High value placed on integrity & reliability (be able to work with money)
· Valid driver’s license and own transportation will be a distinct advantage
· Well groomed, presentable and professional manner
· Creative flair with the ability to think out of the box
Accomodation is availalbe in a room in a staff house.
· Reference: LS-75144-16 · Salary: R20 000 live in · Country: South Africa · Province: North West Province · Date Posted: 30 Jan 2017 · Employer type: Hotel
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 1
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
House Keeping Manager - Houghton
Salary: Dep on exp. A 4 Star Boutique Hotel is looking for an energetic Housekeeping Manager with an exceptional eye for detail and experience in 4/5 star Guest Houses/Hotels. Must have held this position previously for at least 5 years. Read More & apply
Front Office And Reservations - Hartbeespoortdam
Salary: R5 000 dep on exp. We need someone with good people and telephone skills to handle telephone, walk ins and email booking enquiries, as well as other FOH functions.Read More...
Field Guide - Johannesburg/Kruger
Salary: Neg dep on exp and qualifications. Safari operator requires permanent FGASA level 1 guides to conduct guided vehicle safaris in National Parks and in a big 5 environment.Read More...
Senior Chef - Stanford
Salary: Dep on experience. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef who is enthusiastic, hard working with a passion for creating exciting food.Read More...
Direct Sales Consultant - Cape Town City Centre
Salary:Dep on Experience + Comm. One of the largest Adventure Tour Companies in Africa is seek a dynamic and experienced person to join their vibrant team of DIRECT SALES consultants. Read More...