"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
This Hotel forms part part of a reputable Hotel group and is a 4* Waterfront Hotel.
The scope and general purpose of the role include:
- Supervision of staff to ensure that the highest F&B standards are maintained.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of finance and the components involved in finance.
- Control of operating equipment through correct handling, storage and regular stock counts, in order to minimize loss through waste, theft and breakages.
- Maintain a high standard of customer relations and ensure that any customer complaints are dealt with immediately and effectively.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of procedures as directed by F&B Management
- Ensure that all items served are correctly billed
- Ability to provide skills training
- Knowledge of the disciplinary process
- Ensure that personal appearance of all staff is of the highest standard
R7 500 plus allowances. There is also provident fund offered, 13th cheque and twice annual increase. Uniform and staff, meal is also included.
The successful candidate will have a passion for guests, service and product excellence, an eye for detail and the ability to work as part of an energetic Team. Minimum Requirements: At least 2 year experience within Food & Beverage, in a similar position. Computer Literate & Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Fidelio & Micros. Fluent in English and excellent communication skills. Ability to work shifts and occasional overtime.
Minimum Qualifications will include: - Std. 10 (Grade 12) - Hotel Qualification/Diploma/NQ Level 2 Food & Beverage Service
· Reference: LS-75664-2412 · Salary: R7 500 · Country: South Africa · Province: Western Cape · Date Posted: 24 Mar 2017 · Employer type: Hotel
Maintain 95% TPAM practices fir restaurant financial controls.
Plan, forecast and budget the revenues and cost for the outlet.
Ensure smooth running of the department daily.
Conduct daily briefing with the associates and supervise the following: Restaurant set up,
and mise-place, reservations, restaurant inventory (supplies, perishables, liquor etc.)
Achieve an LQA & Richey Audit score of 85% or above for the assigned restaurant.
Work with the restaurant manager, F&B director & chef on menu planning and pricing.
Plan and organize various food festivals, restaurant promotions or special occasions.
Prepare monthly reports on the performance of the outlet.
Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
Recruitment and performance appraisal & management of associates in the department.
Hotel school management.
2-3 years in a similar position.
· Reference: LS-75390-06 · Salary: Negotiable · Country: South Africa · Province: Western Cape · Date Posted: 16 Feb 2017 · Employer type: Hotel
Click on the page numbers below to see the next page of results. 1
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
Spa Therapist - Beach Lodge Malawi
Salary: $850 Dep on exp + accom & meals Kayamawa Lodge on Likoma Island is currently looking for a mature and experienced professional female Therapist to join their team for the 2017 season. Read More & apply
Front Office And Reservations - Hartbeespoortdam
Salary: R5 000 dep on exp. We need someone with good people and telephone skills to handle telephone, walk ins and email booking enquiries, as well as other FOH functions.Read More...
Field Guide - Johannesburg/Kruger
Salary: Neg dep on exp and qualifications. Safari operator requires permanent FGASA level 1 guides to conduct guided vehicle safaris in National Parks and in a big 5 environment.Read More...
Senior Chef - Stanford
Salary: Dep on experience. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef who is enthusiastic, hard working with a passion for creating exciting food.Read More...
Direct Sales Consultant - Cape Town City Centre
Salary:Dep on Experience + Comm. One of the largest Adventure Tour Companies in Africa is seek a dynamic and experienced person to join their vibrant team of DIRECT SALES consultants. Read More...