"Thanks to Lodgestaff.com I found an assistant management couple and am really excited to add them to our staff. I will always make use of this excellent service available to the South African hospitality industry." Louisa Strydom, Riverside Lodge, Aliwal North
"I visit lodgestaff.com at least once a week, it’s a great service you offer & I always find something to read or follow up on, keep up the good work." Shane Tintinger, TsAfrika Catering Solutions
Follow these easy steps and your job vacancy will appear on the website within minutes:
Step 1: Click the 'Advertise a vacancy' link above. If you are not logged in you will be prompted to either login or signup. If you are already signed up, fillin your email and password, alternatively fill out a few personal details and an account will be created for you. Once logged in, you will be directed to a form where you will be able to fill out the details of your vacancy.
Step 2: Fill in the details of the job vacancy you have available, providing as much information as possible. Once you have completed the form, click the "Submit" button to continue on to our payment options.
Step 3: Select your preferred payment method. (see below for further information)
Once payment has been received, your job vacancy will appear live on Lodgestaff.com for a period of 28 days. You will receive direct responses from any job seekers interested in the position, along with their CV attached to their application for your perusal.
How to pay
You have three options to choose from. Once proof of payment has been received, your vacancy will be displayed for 28 days.
1. Credit card via secure online payment system
• Fill out the details of your job vacancy and select 'pay now via credit card' and follow the online instructions.
• Once the transaction has been authorised, your vacancy will immediately appear live on the site for job seekers to browse.
2. Pay offline and send us the proof of payment
• Fill out the details of your job vacancy and select the 'pay offline' option.
• You can deposit the amount payable directly into the Lodgestaff.com bank account, remembering to include your job reference number on the deposit
• Email the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to the Lodgestaff team on +27 (0) 21 448 1041.
• As soon as we have received your proof of payment, your job will appear live on the site for job seekers to browse.
3. Open an account
• This is the recommended option for those posting a large number of vacancies on Lodgestaff.com. Save time and money by opening an account with us, and we will invoice you on a monthly basis.
• The Lodgestaff.com team will post vacancies on behalf of account holders if required.
• For further details and prices contact us on +27 (0) 21 200 0450
Featured Lodgestaff Jobs
House Keeping Manager - Houghton
Salary: Dep on exp. A 4 Star Boutique Hotel is looking for an energetic Housekeeping Manager with an exceptional eye for detail and experience in 4/5 star Guest Houses/Hotels. Must have held this position previously for at least 5 years. Read More & apply
Front Office And Reservations - Hartbeespoortdam
Salary: R5 000 dep on exp. We need someone with good people and telephone skills to handle telephone, walk ins and email booking enquiries, as well as other FOH functions.Read More...
Field Guide - Johannesburg/Kruger
Salary: Neg dep on exp and qualifications. Safari operator requires permanent FGASA level 1 guides to conduct guided vehicle safaris in National Parks and in a big 5 environment.Read More...
Senior Chef - Stanford
Salary: Dep on experience. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef who is enthusiastic, hard working with a passion for creating exciting food.Read More...
Direct Sales Consultant - Cape Town City Centre
Salary:Dep on Experience + Comm. One of the largest Adventure Tour Companies in Africa is seek a dynamic and experienced person to join their vibrant team of DIRECT SALES consultants. Read More...